April 26, 2020
Wall Street Solutions with Main Street Values!
Dear Great Lakes Wealth Clients, Family, & Friends,
We know it has been a difficult time for our entire community due to the COVID-19 pandemic. There are many in need, and just as many willing to lend help anywhere they can.
I’m proud to share that our amazing GLW employees pulled together to raise money and purchase lunch for an entire floor of our frontline heroes last week at Detroit Receiving Hospital. GLW management was so inspired by this act of kindness, that we decided to match our employees donation by feeding the entire floor for dinner. We’d also like to recognize Genitti’s Hole-In-The-Wall in Northville for partnering with us to make and deliver this delicious food to the nurses, doctors, and hospital staff at DMC. Thank you to our entire GLW team for your generosity!
But…we’re not quite finished yet. Our next focus is Beaumont Health.
I am proud to serve as a Beaumont Health Trustee and, as such, my primary role is to be an advocate for Beaumont within the community. I’ve decided to raise funds to help the staff at Beaumont receive the equipment they need to stay safe while being on the frontline of this pandemic. As you can imagine, they are in crucial need of medical supplies to ensure the best care possible for patients and to protect themselves:
- $100 will supply hand sanitizer to the entire staff for a day.
- $500 will purchase 65 disposable and reusable gowns.
- $1,000 will purchase 200 pairs of goggles for the staff.
- In-kind donations are being accepted, too.
Will you help? Any amount will make a positive difference in the lives of our frontline workers. If you’re interested in contributing, please click on the following link https://www.beaumont.org.giving or reach out to email@example.com to coordinate with us.
If you can’t financially support Beaumont or other hospitals and businesses, you can still go “like” their Facebook business page and Instagram posts, plus write encouraging reviews to show your support!
Some ways you can continuously give back to your community:
- Don’t cancel any memberships, to help keep businesses up and running
- Buy gift cards from local businesses or restaurants to use online or in the future
- Order pick-up or carry-out from local restaurants rather than mass chains
- Continue paying service workers even if the service isn’t being provided right now – i.e. dog walkers, house cleaners, day care centers, and lawn/landscaping services
Together we can make a positive difference in our community! Thanks, in advance, for your consideration. Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or if you’d like to discuss any of this further.
Thank you for your continued confidence and trust in GLW.
Very truly yours,
Dewey D. Steffen
CEO/Chief Compliance Officer