Wall Street Solutions with Main Street Values!
GLW’s 11 Tips to Be a Successful Financial Investor
For many people, investing in the financial markets is a mystery that is both complex and intimidating. Inexperienced investors are often disappointed because their investments fail to achieve the desired results. Great Lakes Wealth has created this list of 11 investment tips to help ease the pain, and to help investors achieve the success they desire. If you fail to plan…you plan to fail!
- Start now.
- Use professional advice – you get what you pay for!
- Set your investing goals.
- Determine your time horizon.
- Determine your risk tolerance.
- Determine your strategy(ies).
- Start with broad-based investments.
- Automatically contribute on a consistent basis.
- Be active, but don’t over trade.
- Stay disciplined – don’t panic and don’t celebrate.
- Review your portfolio consistently.